|Revenue by Source|
|Total Current Expenditures:||$64,961,000||$12,343|
|Student and Staff Support:||$9,911,000||$1,883||15%|
|Operations, Food Service, other:||$7,664,000||$1,456||12%|
|Total Capital Outlay:||$15,617,000||$2,967|
|Total Non El-Sec Education & Other:||$3,604,000||$685|
|Interest on Debt:||$4,868,000||$925|
- * denotes a column with data from 2020-2021
- [ † ] indicates that the data are not applicable. For example, the enrollment and staff characteristics for districts that opened in the 2020-2021 school year will not be available until the full 2020-2021 file is released.
- [ – ] indicates that the data are missing.
- [ ‡ ] indicates that the data do not meet NCES data quality standards.
- The directory information on district name, address, and phone number are preliminary data from initial submissions of district level data for 2020-2021.
- Data provided on student membership and staffing are from the official district level data for 2019-2020.
Source:CCD Public school district data for the 2019-2020, 2020-2021 school years
Saline Area Schools
Saline Area Schools is a school district headquartered in Liberty School in Saline, Michigan. The district serves Saline, Pittsfield Charter Township, and a portions of York Charter Township, Lodi Township and Saline Township .
- Saline High School (Grades 9-12) is located in Pittsfield Charter Township, just east of the City of Saline. Approved as part of Community Project 2000 and completed in August 2004, Saline High School is the largest in Michigan at approximately 480,000 sq ft (45,000 m2), totaling in $60,000,000.00, or $125.00 per square foot. It replaces the old high school which was approximately half its size. This building has 54 general classrooms, one-eight lane stretch pool, two gymnasiums (a 2,200-seat gymnasium, and an auxiliary gymnasium), a television studio, a 1,100-seat auditorium, and an extensive library.
- Saline Middle School (Grades 6-8) moved into the "old" High School on Maple Road for the 2006-2007 school year. At 250,000 square feet (23,000 m2), it is twice the size of Saline Liberty School which houses administrative offices and the Alternative High School. This building can house up to 1,100 students, as well as the Senior Center which occupies one wing of the facility. It still has, even though slightly smaller than the Liberty School's, a woodshop. As well as the high school, the middle school has a small green screen room as an annex to the multimedia classroom where a group of the students produce the schools video announcements and school yearbook known as "The Hornet", affectionately named after the school districts mascot the "Saline Hornets".
- Heritage (Grades 4-5)
- Woodland Meadows (Grades K-3)
- Harvest Elementary School (Grades K-3)
- Pleasant Ridge (Grades K-3)
- Houghton (Closed)
- Springfield 1896 serial numbers
- Blackhawk instructor belt
- Pending adoption
- Hamilton county area code
- Field engineering technician salary
A larger number of schools in this district are rated above average in school quality.
A larger number of schools in this district have students who are making more academic progress than their peers at other schools in the state.
GreatSchools is the leading national nonprofit empowering parents to unlock educational opportunities for their children. We provide school information and parenting resources to help millions of American families choose the right school, support learning at home, and guide their children to great futures.
Support GreatSchools in this effort! Donate Now!
©1998-2021 GreatSchools.org All Rights Reserved. GreatSchools is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization
The legendary Maxim Isaev for service in the imperial security. Zinochka played the same Russian scout who withstood the torture and did not betray anyone. And the insidious SS man acted cunningly to her question, how he managed to expose her, he clearly demonstrates.
Unbuttoning a long skirt on the side, Stirlitz shows her an inventory mark near the seam of the criminal negligence of the intelligence. Department.
Area schools saline
As good and evil. Like Cain and Abel. Rebelling against myself. Having updated and rejected the program that was outdated from the past. How viral and incorrect.Saline Area Schools: Board of Education Meeting - 9.14.21
Cash was besieged by those wishing to fly to Earth. A man in frayed jeans was waving a skinny pack of credits in front of the cashier. - How did the tickets run out. Yes, you know that I dream of a woman's tits, not even naked, but one that lifts the dress upright.
You will also be interested:
- Irwin 35 piece extractor set
- Kirby memes
- Michaels jewelry storage
- Betty mills reviews
- Huffy bike seat cushion
- 310 n mesa
- Dresser into bathroom vanity
- The bold type poster
- Butter calories 1 tsp
- West county st louis apartments
- Wood carved wall art panels
Oh !!. "- she threw out at the last moment, frightened of what was said. We looked at each other. Anka was scared, and I was dumbfounded. I cleared my throat: And how do you do it.