Advanced Series En Plein Air Pro Oil & Acrylic Easel Package with Sliding Shelf
The En Plein Air Pro Oil and Acrylic Easel is lightweight, portable and fully adjustable. Panel holder holds up to 16" x 12" or down to 6â x 8âpanels or stretched canvas. Easel and adjustable panel holder are made of tough ABS material. The vertical mounting design eliminates the âtop-heavy rockingâ that can occur in other tripod/pochade box set-ups. Max height to center of panel or canvas = 58". Tripod easily adjusts for a sitting painter. Our new SLIK U8000 Tripod is a full-size medium duty (weight 3.3#) with a wide stance for increased stability in the field. The easel and panel holder attaches easily with a âquick-disconnect mount.â It also comes with a screw-in leg to convert to a table easel. Palette is lightweight, functional, and truly unique. Palette frame constructed of tough thermoformed 1/4" ABS material. Aluminum Plates on the tripod leg attachments increase stability. The working surface is 1/8" abrasion resistant surface which resists scratching and cleans up with a supplied squeegee and paper towel moistened with turps. Underneath the working surface is a neutral gray built in value scale. The working surface is 9.75" x 15.25". Max height to top of palette = 37". The palette cover has a slide-out shelf made of 6 mm grey PVC. It is the perfect place to lay your palette knife or your thumbnail sketch. This shelf will fit on either side of palette and has extra holes for brushes. The cover slides underneath the palette and has a 3" hole to accept the turps jar. Turps jar is PPG plastic w/locking lid , butyl gasket,holds 7 oz. No more hanging/swinging turps can!! Our new 60L backpack is perfect for the traveling artist. Plenty of room for the Advanced Series package, paints, brushes, sketchbook, etc. Backpack straps and waistbelt can be zipped into the back flap making this versatile bag easy to transport. The bag is 26"l x 12.20" w x 11' H and weighs just 3lbs 3oz
Artist Easel Pro
About Artist Easel Pro
Give your makeup brushes the luxe treatment with Brush Works’ brush organizer and travel carrier. The Artist Easel Pro holds up to 75 brushes—perfect for makeup artists’ kits—in a sleek leatherette zip case that converts into an upright easel that stands on its own. Designed to look like a party clutch, it takes the fuss and hassle out of organizing, protecting, and traveling with your tools.
Why It’s Special
- Protect your brushes from dirt and damage with the structured zip case, made from durable and vegan-friendly leatherette
- Flip open the case and snap the straps together to convert the Artist Easel Pro into an easel for fast, easy makeup application
- Three different sizes of pockets accommodate up to 75 brushes, from tiny eyeliner brushes to big, fluffy kabukis
How to Use
To convert into an easel, unzip the full zipper, flip the case open, and secure the snap-closure straps to hold it in place.
- Size: 11” x 6.75” x 1.5”
- Tassel included
- The brushes pictured are not included.
https://www.frendsbeauty.com/brush-works-artist-easel-pro.html?___store=default14108Brush Works Artist Easel Prohttps://www.frendsbeauty.com/media/catalog/product/b/r/brushworks_standing.png5555.0000USDInStock/Accessories | Tools/Accessories | Tools/Bags/Accessories | Tools/Bags/Set Bags/Accessories | Tools/Bags/Caddy Bags/Brands/Brush WorksThe Artist Easel Pro provides both function and protection for all your brushes. Compact storage while traveling makes transporting your brushes easier than ever, and the upright easel position makes for the most effortless brush display during makeup applications. <p><span>The </span>Artist Easel Pro<span> is a must-have for every makeup artist and makeup lover. With the goals of functionality and protection of your brushes, the Artist Easel Pro features sturdy snap-together straps to maintain the easel's upright position and a full zip around enclosure securing all of your brushes. The 3 different sized pockets allow you to hold between 40-55 brushes and is small enough to fit in any Zuca. Make organizing, displaying and traveling with your makeup brushes easier than ever! Brush Works </span><span id="yiv9627274805yui_3_16_0_1_1453692395066_18784" class="yiv9627274805"></span><span>uses 100% cruelty-free materials that give the luxurious look and feel of leather. This sleek easel will make any makeup station or at-home vanity the envy of everyone! Leatherette tassel is even included for a little extre flare!</span></p>Brush WorksNOT-LOGGED-IN35https://www.frendsbeauty.com/media/catalog/product/b/r/brushworks_standing_angled.pnghttps://www.frendsbeauty.com/media/catalog/product/b/r/brushworks_open.pnghttps://www.frendsbeauty.com/media/catalog/product/b/r/brushworks_closed.pngadd-to-cartGENERAL49.500055.0000USDInStockPRO-ARTIST44.000055.0000USDInStockBEAUTY-SCHOOL44.000055.0000USDInStockSTUDENT44.000055.0000USDInStockCOSMETOLOGIST44.000055.0000USDInStockSTUDIO-STUDENTS44.000055.0000USDInStockDISTRIBUTOR5555.0000USDInStockSAG46.750055.0000USDInStockGENERAL-249.500055.0000USDInStockBrush WorkssupplierCosttags
Curbside Pickup Available! Select Curbside Pickup at Checkout.
The Artist Easel Pro is a must-have for every makeup artist and makeup lover. With the goals of functionality and protection of your brushes, the Artist Easel Pro features sturdy snap-together straps to maintain the easel's upright position and a full zip around enclosure securing all of your brushes. The 3 different sized pockets allow you to hold between 40-55 brushes and is small enough to fit in any Zuca. Make organizing, displaying and traveling with your makeup brushes easier than ever! Brush Works uses 100% cruelty-free materials that give the luxurious look and feel of leather. This sleek easel will make any makeup station or at-home vanity the envy of everyone! Leatherette tassel is even included for a little extre flare!
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- The Artist Easel Pro is amazing! It held more brushes than I ever thought possible. Can't live without it! Review by Nikki Espinosa / (Posted on 8/6/2017)
- I stopped by the store to pick up a few things and came across this gem, and can I just say WOW! What a lifesaver!!! As a makeup artist I need to be efficient and this makes my makeup application so much quicker. Being able to see all my brushes and grab them quickly has made my job so much easier. And can I just say how cute it is too...love the cute tassel that comes on it. A definite must have!! Thanks Frend's and Brush Works. This is AWESOME! Review by Michelle D / (Posted on 8/6/2017)
- Definitely a GREAT buy! Get two!
- I'm a makeup artist specializing in tv and commercial. I have to tell you that I love the crap out of this thing. So much so, I bought a second one about a week after using the first. I'm so mad I didn't find it sooner. Review by Jacqueline Menconi - Jaxx Makeup / (Posted on 7/20/2017)
* Up to 10% off, not valid for all brands and products. Exemptions apply. Subject to change and cancellation without notice. Discounts and offers cannot be combined unless otherwise noted. Not combinable with other offers, promotions or sales.
Please allow one (1) additional business day after your tracking number is emailed to you for your shipment to show tracking results on the courier's website.
** Free Shipping subject to restrictions and conditions. Click here for more information
² One Per Customer. Subject to change and cancelation without notice. While Supplies last.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Artist's Loft™ Mini Pro Folding Easel
- 16.14" x 13.78" x 30.31" (41cm x 35cm x 77cm)
- Beech wood
- 16.14" x 13.78" x 30.31" (41cm x 35cm x 77cm)
- Beech wood
Shipping & Returns
Most products may be shipped via standard ground (delivered in 3-5 business days), second day or next day. Orders placed by 11:00 AM Central Time using second day or next day will ship the same day. View Full Shipping Policy and Pricing ›
If your Michaels.com purchase does not meet your satisfaction, you may return it within two months (60 days) of purchase. To return an item (excluding sample products), the item must be new, unused and in its original packaging. You may return the item to a Michaels store or by mail. View Full Return Policy ›
Inventables launches Easel Pro CNC software for the X-Carve + Carvey
Inventables’ self assembly X-Carve has found a home in many workshops, including our own
If you’ve been following Inventables, you’ll know that the company has a range of machining products that have seen wide adoption in both the hobbiest and professional market.
We’ve even spent our own money on a 1,000 x 1,000 mm CNC router in the form of an early generation X-Carve for our own tests (though we’re still waiting to upgrade the controller and spindle).
Alongside the X-Carve and the Carvey (which is more akin to a desktop CNC mill rather than router), the company also provides users with its own set-up and g-code generation software, Easel.
This is a cloud-based application that lets you create your own carving routines using vector data (or lets you create your own) as well as loading g-code from a variety of CAM systems out there to run on the products.
Inventables has just launched an updated, pro-focussed version of Easel, called Easel Pro. This adds on the tools already available and adds in more tools to both help the machine owner looking to make more money from their investment as well as allowing customers to get involved in the design process. It’s primarily focussed on the world of sign making using V-shaped router bits, but there’s potential for this to be useful for many other industries.
In terms of technical benefits, the Pro version allows you to program more complex tool paths with single cutters running at different depths (allowing you to add in different levels of detail with single runs, rather than multiple toolpaths).
In terms of cost, Easel Pro comes in at $19.99 per month if you opt for a monthly subscription or $156 for an annual subscription). This brings it into competition with the likes of VCarve from Vectric and ArtCAM but costs a lot less (ArtCAM standard is $540 per year) – albeit for less functionality and a focus specifically on v-carving.
Soltek Easel Pro: Lightweight and complete easel for painting on location
POWER UP YOUR PLEIN AIR WITH THE SOLTEK EASEL PRO
A lightweight all-in-one easel designed by plein air artist Jim Wilcox to make outdoor painting simpler, faster, and more effective.
Soltek Easel was designed by renowned Jackson Hole artist Jim Wilcox to be a simple solution for painting on location outside. He spent 8 years developing his original model so he could spend less than 20 seconds setting up on location.
Since 1999, many major art and artist publications have featured the Soltek. And thousands of the top plein-air painters in the world have shown them off in studios and workshops all over the country.
It’s simple set-up, ease of use, all-in-one functionality, and lightweight but sturdy materials make it a no-brainer for any serious plein-air painter.
- Stands 6 inches taller than the regular Soltek Easel
- Never miss a moment with 20-second set-up
- Carry all you need in an all-in-one easel without bulky and expensive add-ons
- Set up and go with patented friction-locking legs and painting arm that hold fast wherever you need them
- Holds at least 26 tubes of paint, a custom palette, and all the brushes you need for
- Make painting outside easier with lightweight space-age materials that allow your easel to weigh in at only 9 pounds
- Paint BIG (or small) on location with a telescoping arm that can hold up to a 30″ tall canvas
- Brave any conditions with an easel that stands up to wind better than any easel on the market with its wide leg stance
- Big and tall? The Soltek Pro can help even taller artists with 6-inch longer legs.
- Glenville auto body
- Garmin watch for kids
- T880 kenworth 2020
- 2012 honda fit transmission
- Movie with indian comedian
- Practice aptitude tests free
- Chocolate milk mile
- Sonic coffee prices
- Pvc elbow 4 inch
- Mountain canvas painting easy
- Nes nintendo system
- Romantic series 2019
The boy more and more boldly passes through my crack and has already begun to part her pink lips. I naturally submit to him for a meeting: This is noticed by Zinka, working with my belly. - Then I myself, she says to her son. Antoshka crawls away from my feet.