Move on to the next rank, this article will continue the best Korean drama OST songs of all time ranging from rank 15 to 1.
15T-Max Fight The Bad Feeling (Boys Over Flowers OST)
At number 15 is filled again by the song of the drama OST Boys Before Flowers, this time the singer is T-Max group with the title Fight The Bad Feeling. Check this out, the song is very nice to hear.
14Noel In Order To Live (Padam Padam OST)
This Padam Padam OST song is very often heard in every final part of episodes. Honestly I think this song is very powerful and fits the atmosphere and ambience of drama Padam Padam. Check it out below.
13Ashily Lucky MV (Boys Over Flowers OST)
Back again to the song of Boys Over Flowers. This time is very ballad and I think very suitable for you who are in Heartbroken or troubled. Sang by Ashily, check this one out.
12Vanilla Acoustic My Time With You (Cheese In The Trap OST)
Actually before the drama aired, I already read the webtoon and the story is great. When I heard about the drama will be air, I got excited and can’t wait to watch it. The drama is also good and has some good OST songs. But the best is this song.
10Ami Everyday I Let You Go MV (IRIS 2 OST)
Like I told you before there’ll be another song from IRIS 2, and that’s Ami with “Everyday”. Strangely this song were seldom heard in the drama. I just heard it in the last episode of this drama, but just heard it once makes me goosebumps really strong. This song is wonderful. Check it out.
9Baek Ji Young that woman (Secret Garden OST)
You know what? This song is my national anthem at noraebang/karaoke. Why? Because once we enter into the room, this song is the first song which me and my friends would sing (LOL). And no need to discuss more, Baek Ji Young is just purely amazing.
7Gavy NJ Rewind (My Lovely Girl OST)
Another song that i include in one of the best Korean ballad songs I’ve ever seen. Sang by Gavy NJ, the atmosphere and the song is perfectly suitable with the drama. Check out below.
6Howl & J Perhaps Love (Princess Hours OST)
Next is from legendary Korean Drama “Princess Hours” or “Goong” which aired in , ten years ago. But I can’t forget the OST of this drama, especially this song because it’s a masterpiece. Check it out below.
Now we are in the top 5! Road to the best of the best..
5OKDAL My Love Song MV (The Time We Were Not In Love OST)
This drama played by Ha Ji Won and and Lee Jin Wook. One of the OST singers Okdal has a nice and relaxing voice. This song turned out to be the fifth best in my list. Check this out.
4Kim Bo Kyung With You (Lets Eat Season 2 OST)
I like Let’s Eat Season 2 more than the first season because Seo Hyun Jin’s acting is great and I really like it. Seo Hyun Jin became more popular after this drama. She appeared as a guest in Running Man after this drama. And you must be know what’s happening with Seo Hyun Jin now right? She’s all over in the internet because of “that” drama.
Anyway, about the OST, its really great. Check it out below.
Top Best of the best..!!
3Lim Kim Happy Me (Reply OST)
I can’t forget how hype it was when I watch this drama. Most of people support Chil Bong rather than Sseureki (trash), but Na Jung ended up with Sseureki. That’s why most of people were in tense and disappointed. One of the best Korean Drama of all time in overall, not just in romance, but in comedy, plot, setting, characters, etc. is the best.
Bonus..!! Here is Lim Kim With Happy Me in live version. This is so wonderful.
2Runner Up : Yoon Mirae Always (Descendant of The Sun OST)
Okay, no need too long explaination for this one. Probably almost all Korean drama lovers know this song and love this song, because the drama is such a huge hit around the world this year.
And the winner is..
1First Place : BEN Like A Dream (Another Miss Oh OST)
The winner is BEN with “Like A Dream” from Drama “Another Miss Oh”. Why? Wow just watch the drama and you’ll know it. This song will quickly be memorized when you watch it, because its all over the drama. And the great thing is this song is very suitable with the drama atmosphere, making me goosebumps really strong when the first time I heard it. Thats why i also crowned this drama as the best romantic Korean drama of all time. Here it is the best Korean drama OST by Kmazing.net, congrats BEN!
That’s it. Those were the best Korean drama OST songs of all time until June by Kmazing.net. Anyway songs above were just picked based on my opinion. Maybe you dont feel the same way as me. Are your favorite OST songs listed above? If not, maybe you can let me know your favorite OST songs and tell me why in comments below. So maybe I can discover more great Korean drama OST songs.
Thanks for reading!
See the part 1 here : https://kmazing.org/topbest-korean-drama-ost-songs-of-all-time-partballad/
There was a controversy surrounding the release of the song "Round and Round". Originally, the song was sung by Han Soo-ji. However, when the song was officially released, Han was merely a featuring on the track, which was sung by Heize. This caused dissatisfaction among fans, who loved Han's voice. CJ E&M released an official apology, saying that Han was enlisted to record just the first 50 seconds of the song, but the writer of the song, Nam Hye-seung, requested since the beginning that the full song be sung by another vocalist.
|1.||"Round and Round"||Heize and Han Soo-ji|
|2.||"Round and Round" (Inst.)|
- Disc 2
|3.||"Dark Walk"||Various Artists|
|4.||"Eun Tak's Waltz"||Various Artists|
|5.||"First Love"||Various Artists|
|6.||"God's Supper"||Various Artists|
|7.||"Memory Loss"||Various Artists|
|9.||"SamShin and Deok Hwa"||Various Artists|
|"Small House Near the Beach"||Various Artists|
|"Sparkling Wind"||Various Artists|
|"The Glittering Wind"||Various Artists|
|"Their Only Memories"||Various Artists|
|"When the Time Stops"||Various Artists|
|"When You Open the Door"||Various Artists|
|"Warrior's Sword"||Various Artists|
|"Warrior's Song"||Various Artists|
South Korean medical drama television series
Hospital Playlist (Korean:슬기로운 의사생활; Hanja:슬기로운 醫師生活; RR:Seulgiroun Uisasaenghwal; lit.Wise Doctor Life) is a South Korean television series written by Lee Woo-jung and directed by Shin Won-ho. It is the second installment of the Wise Life series, following Prison Playbook (–18). It stars Jo Jung-suk, Yoo Yeon-seok, Jung Kyung-ho, Kim Dae-myung and Jeon Mi-do.
The first season aired on tvN every Thursday from March 12 to May 28,  Each episode was released on Netflix in South Korea, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and English speaking countries after their television broadcast.[a] By the conclusion of the first season, the series became the ninth highest-rated Korean drama in cable television history.
The second season aired between June 17 and September 16,  According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode recorded % viewership, setting the record for the highest premiere ratings in the network's history.
The series follows five doctors in their 40s who have been best friends since they entered medical school in
Lee Ik-jun (Jo Jung-suk) is an assistant professor of general surgery specializing in liver transplants. He takes care of his young son as a single father after getting divorced from his adulterous wife. His cheerful charisma allows him to connect with many people, making him a popular figure among both patients and other doctors.
Unapologetically good at anything he puts his mind to, Ahn Jeong-won (Yoo Yeon-seok), an assistant professor of pediatric surgery, is generous and caring, endearing him to his patients. He is a devout Catholic and secretly plans to become a priest due to the pain caused by seeing his patients suffer.
Kim Jun-wan (Jung Kyung-ho) is an associate professor of cardiothoracic surgery, who appears cold and professional. However, he hides a soft, kind temperament that rarely shows, only surfacing with his friends and certain patients.
Yang Seok-hyeong (Kim Dae-myung), an assistant professor of obstetrics and gynaecology, is an aloof and introverted doctor. Though he comes off as detached, he is willing to go the extra mile for the female patients under his watch. He is divorced and deeply cares for his mother.
Chae Song-hwa (Jeon Mi-do), the only female in the group of friends, is an associate professor of neurosurgery. She is considered perfect by her colleagues: she treats patients kindly, performs hundreds of successful surgeries, and has a great personality.
The story revolves around the group of friends as they embark on hospital adventures involving medicine, music, and relationships.
- Shin Hyun-been as Jang Gyeo-ul, third-year resident, later fellow in general surgery.
- Jung Moon-sung as Do Jae-hak, chief resident, later fellow in cardiothoracic surgery.
- Ahn Eun-jin as Chu Min-ha, second-year, later chief resident in obstetrics and gynecology.
- Kim Jun-han as Ahn Chi-hong, third-year resident in neurosurgery.
- Moon Tae-yoo as Yong Seok-min, chief resident, later fellow in neurosurgery.
- Ha Yoon-kyung as Heo Sun-bin, third-year, later fellow in neurosurgery.
- Choi Young-joon as Bong Gwang-hyun, assistant professor of emergency medicine.
- Seo Jin-won as Min Gi-joon, professor of neurosurgery.
- Kim Hye-in as Myung Eun-won, second-year, later chief resident in obstetrics and gynecology resident.
- Choi Young-woo as Cheon Myung-tae, professor of cardiothoracic surgery.
- Shin Do-hyun as Bae Joon-hee, fellow in emergency medicine.
- Jeon Kwang-jin as Jong Se-hyuk, fellow in orthopedic surgery.
- Lee Se-hee as Kang So-ye, fellow in emergency medicine.
- Woo Jung-won as Yeom Se-hee, professor of obstetrics and gynecology.
- Lee Do-hye as Ki Eun-mi, first-year resident in obstetrics and gynecology.
Nurses and medical students
- Kim Soo-jin as Song Soo-bin, surgical ward nurse.
- Yoon Hye-ri as So Yi-hyun, cardiothoracic surgery medical assistant.
- Yang Jo-ah as Hwang Jae-shin, neurosurgery medical assistant.
- Lee Noh-ah as Lee Young-ha, surgical ward nurse.
- Lee Dal as Kim Jae-hwan, surgical ward nurse.
- Lee Hye-eun as Kook Hye-sung, general surgery medical assistant.
- Lee Ji-won as Han Hyun-hee, pediatric surgery medical assistant.
- Lee Jong-won as Kim Geon-eun, second-year medical student.
- Lee Jung-won as Hwang Ji-woo, second-year medical student.
- Kim Ji-sung as Han Seung-joo, obstetrics and gynecology delivery room nurse.
- Seol Yu-jin as Eun Sun-jin, obstetrics and gynecology medical assistant.
- Kim Bi-bi as Ham Deok-joo, transplant coordinator.
- Park Han-sol as Sunwoo Hee-soo, emergency room nurse.
- Cho Yi-hyun as Jang Yun-bok, third-year medical student, later intern and Hong-do's twin sister.
- Bae Hyun-sung as Jang Hong-do, third-year medical student, later intern and Yun-bok's twin brother.
- Kim Kang-min as Im Chang-min, intern.
- Lee Chan-hyung as Choi Seon-young, intern.
- Chae Min-hee as So-yeon.
Family members of the main characters
- Kwak Sun-young as Lee Ik-sun, Ik-jun's younger sister.
- Kim Joon as Lee Woo-joo, Ik-jun's son.
- Lee Soo-mi as Aunty Wang, Woo-joo's nanny.
- Ki Eun-se as Yuk Hye-jeong, Ik-jun's ex-wife.
- Kim Hae-sook as Jung Ro-sa, Jeong-won's mother.
- Sung Dong-il as Ahn Dong-il/Peter, Jeong-won's eldest brother.
- Kim Kap-soo as Joo Jong-soo, Chairman of the Yulje Foundation and Ro-sa's childhood friend.
- Cho Seung-yeon as Joo Jun, Director of Yulje Medical Center.
- Moon Hee-kyung as Jo Young-hye, Seok-hyeong's mother.
- Park Ji-yeon as Yoon Shin-hye, Seok-hyeong's ex-wife.
- Shin Hye-kyung as Seok-hyeong's former mother-in-law.
- Nam Myung-ryeol as Yang Tae-yang, Seok-hyeong's father.
- Lee So-yoon as Kim Tae-yeon, Yang Tae-yang's mistress.
In January , it was reported that Shin Won-ho would direct a medical television series and that the production team was in the early stages of casting actors. It took four years for the script to be completed. Screenwriter Lee Woo-jung and director Shin Won-ho previously worked together on the critically acclaimed Reply anthology series (–16) as well as the hit black comedy series Prison Playbook (–18). Actors Jung Kyung-ho and Yoo Yeon-seok also previously worked with the duo.
In order to comply to the hour week system and to avoid overnight filming with regard to the cast and crew's health, the production team decided to air one episode a week for a total of twelve weeks instead of broadcasting two episodes a week for eight weeks as it is usually the case for South Korean television series.
Principal photography for the first season started in early October  Some scenes taking place in Gangwoon University Hospital and Yulje Medical Center were respectively filmed in Hallym University Dongtan Sacred Heart Hospital (in Hwaseong, Gyeonggi) and Ewha Womans University Medical Center (in Gangseo District, Seoul), though the latter scenes of the season were filmed on set due to the COVID pandemic. Filming for the first season was completed in late April 
Originally scheduled to begin in early December , filming for the second season was postponed to late January due to the COVID pandemic. Filming ended on September 6, 
Soundtrack album (Season 1)
The Hospital Playlistoriginal soundtrack produced by Ma Joo-hee was released on June 4, , by Studio MaumC, Egg Is Coming and Stone Music Entertainment.
It consists of covers of popular Korean songs released in the s and s. All songs charted on the Gaon Digital Chart and twelve on the K-pop Hot , with some receiving several nominations and awards. Doyeon Lee of Billboard noted that the soundtrack "was well received by listeners of all ages for its remakes of popular 90s hits."
|1.||"Lonely Night"||Kim Tae-won||Kim Tae-won||Kwon Jin-ah[b]|
|2.||"Introduce Me a Good Person" (좋은 사람 있으면 소개시켜줘)||Kim Hee-tam||Jung Jae-hyung||Joy (Red Velvet)[c]|
|3.||"Aloha" (아로하)||Kim Tae-hoon||Wi Jong-soo||Jo Jung-suk[d]|
|4.||"Confession Is Not Flashy" (화려하지 않은 고백)||Oh Tae-ho||Oh Tae-ho||Kyuhyun (Super Junior)[e]|
|5.||"Beautiful My Love" (그대 고운 내 사랑)||Yoon Min-seok||Yoon Min-seok||Urban Zakapa[f]|
|6.||"In Front of City Hall at the Subway Station" (시청 앞 지하철 역에서)||Kim Chang-gi||Kim Chang-gi||Kwak Jin-eon[g]|
|7.||"You Always" (넌 언제나)||Jang Kyung-ah||Park Jung-won||J Rabbit[h]|
|8.||"With My Tears" (내 눈물 모아)||Kim Hee-tam||Jung Jae-hyung||Wheein (Mamamoo)[i]|
|9.||"The Wind Is Blowing" (바람이 부네요)||Im In-geon||Im In-geon||Lee So-ra[j]|
|"Oh! What a Shiny Night (Drama Version)" (밤이 깊었네)||Han Kyung-rok||Han Kyung-rok||Mido and Falasol[k]|
|"Canon (Drama Version)" (캐논)||Johann Pachelbel||Mido and Falasol|
|"Beyond the Rainbow Forest" (넌 따뜻해)||Kim Jin-hak||Kim Jin-hak||Park Hyuk-jin|
|"While Living Life" (사노라면)||Kim Moon-eung||Gil Ok-yoon||Oohyo[l]|
|"I Knew I Love" (사랑하게 될 줄 알았어)||Lee Sang-gyu||Lee Sang-gyu||Jeon Mi-do[m]|
|"Me to You, You to Me" (너에게 난, 나에게 넌)||Song Bong-joo||Song Bong-joo||Mido and Falasol[n]|
|"Sorrowful (Piano Ver. 1)"||Kim Jin-hak|
|"Moving Forward (Full Version)"||Kim Jin-hak|
|"Frozen Dream"||Song Ha-min|
|"Oh! What a Shiny Night (Drama Version)" (Inst.)|
|"Beyond the Rainbow Forest" (Inst.)|
|"While Living Life" (Inst.)|
|"I Knew I Love" (Inst.)|
|1.||"Introduce Me a Good Person (Drama Ver.)" (좋은 사람 있으면 소개시켜줘)||Kim Hee-tam||Jung Jae-hyung||Mido and Falasol[c]|
|2.||"With My Tears (Drama Ver.)" (내 눈물 모아)||Kim Hee-tam||Jung Jae-hyung||Mido and Falasol[i]|
|3.||"Confession Is Not Flashy (Drama Ver.)" (화려하지 않은 고백)||Oh Tae-ho||Oh Tae-ho||Mido and Falasol[e]|
|1.||"Rain and You" (비와 당신)||Bang Joon-seok||Bang Joon-seok||Lee Mu-jin[p]|
|2.||"Rain and You" (Inst.)||Bang Joon-seok|
|1.||"In Front of the Post Office in Autumn" (가을 우체국 앞에서)||Kim Hyun-sung||Kim Hyun-sung||Kim Dae-myung[q]|
|2.||"In Front of the Post Office in Autumn" (Inst.)||Kim Hyun-sung|
|1.||"I Love You More Than Anyone" (누구보다 널 사랑해)||Joomin||Dabi||Twice[s]|
|2.||"I Love You More Than Anyone" (Inst.)||Dabi|
|1.||"Superstar" (슈퍼스타)||Lee Han-chul||Lee Han-chul||Mido and Falasol[u]|
|2.||"Superstar" (Inst.)||Lee Han-chul|
|1.||"Let's Forget It" (이젠 잊기로 해요)||Lee Jang-hee||Lee Jang-hee||Mido and Falasol[v]|
|2.||"Already One Year" (벌써 일 년)||Han Kyung-hye||Yoon Gun||Mido and Falasol[w]|
|1.||"To You" (너에게)||Kim Hyung-seok||Kim Hyung-seok||Yoo Yeon-seok[x]|
|2.||"To You" (Inst.)||Kim Hyung-seok|
|1.||"Reminiscence" (회상)||Kim Chang-hoon||Kim Chang-hoon||Jung Kyung-ho[aa]|
|2.||"Reminiscence" (Inst.)||Kim Chang-hoon|
OST Special 2
|1.||"You Have A Crush On Me (Drama Ver.)" (넌 내게 반했어)||Lee Sang-woo||Mido and Falasol[ac]|
|2.||"Rain and You (Drama Ver.)" (비와 당신)||Bang Joon-seok||Bang Joon-seok||Mido and Falasol[ad]|
|3.||"I Like You (Drama Ver.)" (나는 너 좋아)||Kim Soon-gon||Cho Yong-pil||Mido and Falasol[ae]|
|1.||"Running In The Sky" (하늘을 달리다)||Lee Juck||Lee Juck||Hynn[af]|
|2.||"Running In The Sky" (Inst.)||Lee Juck|
|1.||"Butterfly"||Kang Hyun-min, Lee Jae-hak||Lee Jae-hak||Jeon Mi-do[ag]|
|2.||"Someday" (언젠가는)||Lee Sang-eun||Lee Sang-eun, Ahn Jin-woo||Mido and Falasol[ah]|
|3.||"Butterfly" (Inst.)||Lee Jae-hak|
|4.||"Someday" (Inst.)||Lee Sang-eun, Ahn Jin-woo|
Hospital Playlist received positive critical feedback. Comparing the series to Grey's Anatomy and Friends, Ariana Yaptangco of Elle featured it on the list of "The 10 Best K-Dramas To Binge-Watch On Netflix".
During an interview with The Korea Herald, film critic Yun Suk-jin praised Hospital Playlist for emphasizing the human aspect of the profession rather than the life-and-death situations, noting that the series "did away with the cliched power conflict, and focused on the doctors' sincerity in their work and their relationship with the patients." Pierce Conran of South China Morning Post named Hospital Playlist one of the best South Korean series of , mentioning that "emotional tales of illness and grief play out against the gentle camaraderie of a group that finds solace from the hardships of their job in each other, and their delightfully lousy five-piece garage band." Jessicha Valentina of The Jakarta Post named Jeon Mi-do's character Chae Song-hwa "one of the series' highlights," praising Hospital Playlist for its portrayal of strong female characters.
Joel Keller of Decider gave a mixed review, saying that the series "is a bit of a strange amalgamation of different genres, but the cast makes it work. Just be ready for a slightly confusing first episode."
- Season 1
Hospital Playlist aired on tvN, which normally has a relatively smaller audience compared to free-to-air TV/public broadcasters (KBS, SBS, MBC and EBS). Its first season ended within the top 10 of the highest-rated Korean dramas in cable television history.
- Season 2
A % viewership rating was recorded nationwide for the first episode of the second season, making it the highest premiere rating of the network. The last episode, aired on September 16, recorded an average national viewership of %, which is the highest ratings of the season.
|Average TV viewership ratings (season 1)|
|Ep.||Original broadcast date||Average audience share|
|2||March 19,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|3||March 26,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|4||April 2,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|5||April 9,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|6||April 16,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|7||April 23,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|8||April 30,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|9||May 7,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|10||May 14,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|11||May 21,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|Special||June 4,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|Average TV viewership ratings (season 2)|
|Ep.||Original broadcast date||Average audience share|
|2||June 24,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|3||July 1,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|4||July 8,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|5||July 15,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|6||July 22,||% (1st)||%(1st)|
|7||August 5,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|8||August 12,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|9||August 19,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|10||August 26,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|11||September 9, [ai]||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|12||September 16,||%(1st)||% (1st)|
|Special||July 29,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
|September 23,||% (1st)||% (1st)|
- ^For Japan and rest of the world, all episodes (season 1) were launched at once on April 6,
- ^Original song by Boohwal, released in
- ^ abOriginal song by Basis, released in
- ^Original song by Cool, released in
- ^ abOriginal song by Lee Seung-hwan, released in
- ^Original song by Lee Jeong-yeol, released in
- ^Original song by Zoo, released in
- ^Original song by Mono, released in
- ^ abOriginal song by Seo Ji-won, released in
- ^Original song by Im In-gun, released in
- ^Original song by Crying Nut, released in
- ^Original song by Jeon In-kwon, released in
- ^Original song by Shin Hyo-beom, released in
- ^Original song by Jatanpung, released in
- ^Released on June 10,
- ^Original song by Park Joong-hoon, released in
- ^Original song by Yoon Do-hyun, released in
- ^Original song by Cho Yong-pil, released in
- ^Original song by Bijou, released in
- ^Original song by Weather Cast, released in
- ^Original song by Lee Han-chul, released in
- ^Original song by Lee Jang-hee, released in
- ^Original song by Brown Eyes, released in
- ^Original song by Kim Kwang-seok, released in
- ^Original song by Kim Yeon-woo, released in
- ^Credited as a song by Seventeen, but sung by Woozi, DK and Seungkwan.
- ^Original song by Sanulrim, released in
- ^Original song by Bon Jovi, released in
- ^Original song by No Brain, released in
- ^Original song by Park Joong-hoon, released in
- ^Original song by Cho Yong-pil, released in
- ^Original song by Lee Juck, released in
- ^Original song by Loveholics, released in
- ^Original song by Lee Sang-eun, released in
- ^Due to tvN broadcast of the Asian qualifier for the Qatar World Cup between Korea and Iraq on September 2, the episode 11 will be aired on September 9.
- ^Hospital Playlist - Official Teaser - Netflix [ENG SUB]. YouTube. The Swoon (Netflix, Inc.). Retrieved February 18,
- ^"From Kim Eun-sook to Noh Hee-kyeong, Star Writers Are Making a Comeback". HanCinema. February 19, Retrieved March 23,
- ^Choi, Ji-won (March 10, ). "Star producer of 'Reply' series returns with 'Hospital Playlist'". The Korea Herald. Retrieved March 10,
- ^"The 'Wise' Series Is Back, This Time at a Hospital". HanCinema. March 5, Retrieved March 23,
- ^Lee, Gyu-lee (March 13, ). "TvN series 'Hospital Playlist' off to good start". The Korea Times. Retrieved March 16,
- ^Chung, Esther (March 12, ). "High hopes for 'Hospital Playlist' as it makes its premiere tonight". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved March 12,
- ^"NETFLIX BUILDING A HOME FOR BEST-IN-CLASS STORIES FROM KOREA". Retrieved February 21,
- ^Moon Ji-yeon (April 15, ). "[공식] '슬기로운 의사생활2' 드디어 돌아온다월 17일 첫 방송" [[Official] 'Wise Doctor Life 2' is finally back.. First broadcast on June 17th]. Sports Chosun (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved April 21,
- ^"Nielsen Korea: Cable Daily - TOP 10 LIST FOR TV PROGRAMS (June 17, )". Nielsen Korea. Retrieved June 18,
- ^Won Tae-kyung (June 18, ). "돌아온 '슬의생2'…역대 tvN 드라마 첫방 시청률 1위" ['Hospital Playlist 2' is back 1st TVN drama first airing ratings of all time]. Kookmin Ilbo (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved June 18,
- ^"Jeon Mi-do Wins Audiences' Love and Attention". HanCinema. March 4, Retrieved March 23,
- ^"Ahn Eun-jin to Star in "Hospital Playlist"". HanCinema. December 9, Retrieved March 23,
- ^"Kim Hye-in to Star in "Hospital Playlist"". HanCinema. December 12, Retrieved March 23,
- ^Yang Seung-nam (June 18, ). "슬의생2' 응급실 펠로우 이세희 '새얼굴 눈도장" ['Sorrowful Life 2' Emergency Room Fellow Lee Se-hee 'New Face Eye Painting]. Naver (in Korean). Sports Kyunghyang. Retrieved June 18,
- ^Kim Ga-young (June 30, ). "슬의생2' 우정원, 럭키몬스터엔터테인먼트와 전속계약" [Seul's Life 2' Woo Jung-won signed an exclusive contract with Lucky Monster Entertainment]. edaily. (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved June 30,
- ^Moon Ji-yeon (July 23, ). "슬의생2' 이종원, 외과 전공의 합류..새인물 등장 기대" [Lee Jong-won joins surgery major in 'Surgeon of Despair 2' Expect a new character to appear]. Sports Chosun (in Korean). Retrieved July 23, via Naver.
- ^Cha Hye-young (July 23, ). "신예 이정원, '슬의생2' 강렬한 첫 등장으로 눈도장" [Rookie Lee Jung-won, 'Soul Life 2' makes a strong first appearance]. TenAsia (in Korean). Retrieved July 23, via Naver.
- ^"Cho Yi-hyun in "Hospital Playlist" and "How to Buy a Friend"". HanCinema. March 5, Retrieved March 23,
- ^Choo Seung-yeon (July 9, ). "'슬기로운 의사생활2' 채민희, 디테일한 감정선으로 신 스틸러 활약". Seoul Economic Star (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved July 9,
- ^ abcdefghijklmKim, Na-kyung (April 15, ). "'슬기로운 의사생활' 몰입도 UP시킨 알찬 특별출연 라인업". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved April 16,
- ^Lim, Ra-ra (May 21, ). "'슬기로운 의사생활' 변호사 박형수 누구? "여자친구 교도관"…'슬빵' 연관된 인물관계도(ft. 시즌2)". Top Star News (in Korean). Retrieved May 26,
- ^Lee, Woo-joo (March 13, ). "'슬기로운 의사생활' 정재성, 특별출연 장인의 존재감"신원호PD와의 인연"". Chosun Ilbo (in Korean). Retrieved April 16,
- ^Lee, Da-gyeom (October 30, ). "이주명, 가을 물들인 비주얼'세련+우아美'" [Lee Joo-myung's Autumn-colored Visuals 'Stylish + Elegance']. Star Today (in Korean). Retrieved April 24,
- ^Lee, Yoon-mi (March 19, ). "슬기로운 의사생활 등장인물, 신도현 이어 '감빵생활' 식구 등장". Etoday (in Korean). Retrieved April 16,
- ^Go, Jae-wan (April 10, ). "[SC초점] '슬의생' 성동일→염혜란→고아라…격이 다른 '특별출연'". Sports Chosun (in Korean). Retrieved April 16,
- ^ abChoi, Hyang-ji (April 24, ). "'응팔' 김선영·최무성, '슬의생' 깜짝 출연"쌍문동에서 금은방한다"". MK (in Korean). Retrieved April 24,
- ^Kim, Ah-hyun (May 22, ). ""고박사가 거기서 왜 나와?"…'슬기로운 의사생활' 속 등장한 '깜방생활' 정민성 재방송은 언제?". Top Star News (in Korean). Retrieved May 26,
- ^Lee Kyung-ho (June 18, ). "슬의생2', tvN 역대 첫방 시청률 1위..더 깊어진 스토리&케미 [종합]". Naver (in Korean). StarNews. Retrieved June 18,
- ^Yoo Sung-chul (June 18, ). "슬의생2' 안시하, 고위험 산모로 깜짝 출연..애끓는 모성애 열연". Naver (in Korean). Starnews. Retrieved June 18,
- ^Kim Hye-young (June 25, ). "류혜린, 유연석에게 위로받은 승원母 역 열연 '눈도장 쾅' (슬의2)". iMBC (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved June 25,
- ^ abKim Kyung-sik (July 2, ). "'슬의생2' 전미도와 연기 호흡 고나영 "좋은 에너지 덕분에 즐겁게 촬영". Hankyung (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved July 2,
- ^Bae Hyo-joo (September 17, ). "슬의생2' 이지현 "정경호 '쌍따봉' 날려준 덕분에 큰 힘 됐다" 소감" [Lee Ji-hyeon of 'Sadly Life 2' "It gave me a lot of strength thanks to Jung Kyung-ho's 'Twin Bong]. Newsen (in Korean). Retrieved September 17, via Naver.
- ^Shim Eom-kyung (June 15, ). "[단독]이규형·박지연, '슬기로운 의사생활2' 특별출연". Naver (in Korean). SPOTV NEWS. Retrieved June 15,
- ^Ahn Yoon-ji (July 1, ). "슬의생2' 이규형, 전미도 소개팅남? "사실 여자친구 있다"[★밤TView]". StarNews (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved July 1,
- ^Kim Bo-young (July 2, ). "이규형 '슬의생2' 카메오 출연 소감…"고향집에 돌아온 느낌". Newsis (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved July 2,
- ^Lee Seol (July 9, ). "[배우 & 루키] 임수정, '슬의생2'서 안방극장 울린 강렬 연기 선사…활발 행보 예고" [[Actress & Rookie] Im Soo-jung, 'Sorrowful Life 2' presented an intense performance that resonated in the small screen Anticipation of action]. fnnews (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved July 9,
- ^Jo Eun-mi (September 14, ). "슬의생2' 특별출연 라인업 총정리..풍성한 볼거리→꿀잼+감동 선사" [A summary of the lineup for special appearances in 'The Life of Despair 2]. Herald POP (in Korean). Retrieved September 14, via Naver.
- ^Yoo Byung-cheol (August 13, ). "정승길, '슬기로운 의사생활 시즌2' 특별출연…시청자들에게 깨달음 안겼다" [Jeong Seung-gil to make a special appearance in ‘The Wise Doctor Life Season 2’… enlightened viewers]. Korea Economy TV (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved August 13,
- ^Kim Ye-eun (July 16, ). "[단독] 유재명, '슬의생2' 특별출연…'응팔' 제작진과 재회" [[Exclusive] Yoo Jae-myung to make a special appearance in 'Sorrowful Life 2' Reunited with the production team of 'Empal']. Xports News (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved July 16,
- ^Kim Myung-mi (July 16, ). "슬의생2' 측 "유재명 특별출연? 방송 통해 확인해달라"(공식입장)" ['Desperate Life 2' side "Yoo Jae-myung to make a special appearance? Please check through the broadcast” (official position)]. Newsen (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved July 16,
- ^Seo Yu-na (August 20, ). "슬의생2' 현정화 의사로 특별출연, 조정석 "국가대표랑 너무 닮아"[결정적장면]" [Special Appearance as Doctor Hyeon Jeong-hwa on ‘Surgeon of Despair 2’, Jo Jung-seok “He resembles the national team so much” [Decisive Scene]]. Newsen (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved August 20,
- ^Ham Na-yam (August 19, ). "[DA:리뷰] 곽선영, ♥정경호 애틋 재회→진심 들켰다 (슬의생2)(종합)" [[DA: Review] Kwak Woo Young, ♥ Jung Kyung Ho's reunion → I heard (sorrow 2) (comprehensive)]. sports.donga (in Korean). Retrieved August 19,
Crash Landing On You had a beautifully curated soundtrack which suited the story perfectly (almost as perfectly as those suits fit RJH in SK). From the sad ballads played when the leads are pining for each other to the the cutesy tracks played when they're coming to terms with their feelings for each other, the songs were perfectly complementary to the mood of the show. My favorites include: Flower by Yoon Mi Rae, Sunder by Davichi, Here I am again by Yerin Baek, Give You My Heart by IU, and Like You by So Soo Bin. And i cannot forget the iconic piano track that RJH wrote for his brother. Like Yoon Se Ri even I fall asleep to it sometimes. - u/potterwhomerswiftie
Crash Landing On You - Honestly the instrumental tracks and background music here stand out to me a little more than the actual OST, but by no means is the OST bad because it's still very good. When looking at everything, it's cohesive and all the songs complement each other really well. I've never heard an OST that's so fitting for a show, and tracks like The Hill of Yearning and Same Sky, Different World make me feel all soft inside. - u/pixl3rt
Crash Landing On You - Almost all the songs in this show are beautiful! They perfectly complemented the scenes in each episode. The songs give you that fluffy, heart fluttering feels even when you finished the drama. Best songs in the drama are: Sunset (노을), Here I Am Again (다시 난, 여기), Flower, Song For My Brother, and Sigriswil (even the sound of this reminds of you Switzerland). - u/Shop-girlNY
Crash Landing on You - The OST itself is decent on its own. Top picks: but its destiny, sunset - u/ivanraptor
Ost list drama korean
Korean dramas attract you not only because of its stand out storytelling but also because of its beautiful voice in the back sound. OST is an essential element contributing to the dramas success. Have you ever been curious about the voices behind those beautiful OSTs? Here are talented Korean drama OST singers whose voices make the drama more popular:
When talking about Korean drama soundtracks, indeed, the first name that comes to mind is Baek Jiyoung. It is not natural that she is known as the “Queen of Drama Music” of South Korea. Many dramas feature Baek Jiyoung’s voice as a soundtrack singer. Of course, the soundtrack of the drama she sings has been exceptionally successful, both inside and outside the drama. “That Woman,” OST for the drama “Secret Garden,” won her the “Best Korean Soundtrack” award at the Seoul International Drama Awards.
Baek Jiyoung was born on March 25, , is the most famous OST singer in South Korea. Baek Jiyoung’s music has always become a hit, steadfastly ranked high on the charts, made a bold impression on audiences, and then went beyond the drama’s boundaries into truly successful songs. Her most significant success is performing the song “Don’t forget” in Iris.
Dont Forget Baek Jiyoung
Ailee is an American-Korean singer and songwriter. She debuted on February 9th, under YMC Entertainment. Soundtracks of this female singer always make listeners overwhelmed and touched by her excellent ability to convey emotions. Referring to Ailees soundtrack, one can immediately think of extremely famous songs such as Ice Flower soundtrack of Queen of ambition, Goodbye my love soundtrack of You are my destiny and I Will Go To You Like The First Snow - the soundtrack of the movie Goblin .
I Will Go To You Like The First Snow Ailee
When it comes to young Korean drama OST singers in South Korea but has a vast treasure trove of soundtracks, surely that list cannot miss a beautiful young female singer, Punch. Although she is only a young rookie in the Korean music industry, this singer has become a shining pearl in the drama music industry. Increasingly, Punch’s name is more and more famous through her famous soundtrack, such as “Every time,” a duet with Chen (EXO) the soundtrack of “Descendants of the Sun” and “Stay With Me,” a duet with Chanyeol (EXO) the soundtrack of “Goblin.”
Stay With Me Punch & Chanyeol
Lyn’s real name is Lee Sejin, born on November 9, , is a K-pop singer. Up to now, she has released five albums. Lyn performed the song Back in Time, the famous soundtrack of the historical drama “The Moon Embracing The Sun”. Another favorite soundtrack is “My Destiny” OST of “My Love from The Star”, which earned her the “Best Soundtrack” award at the 50th Baeksang Arts Awards in All became hits and received the best OST award at year-end awards ceremonies.
My Destiny Lyn
Byul’s real name is Kim Goeun, born on October 22, She is mainly known for her ballads. She was discovered by Park Jin Young (JYP) when she got a chance to sing for him at his fan meeting.
Byul released her first album in , titled December 32nd, marking her debut in the entertainment industry. Her next single on the album did not achieve the expected success, causing her to pause from music activities for a while. After that, Byul made her comeback by releasing her fifth album in January Some of her soundtracks are “Remember”- OST of “School Who Are You?”, “Beautiful Days”- OST of “Twenty Again”, or “Reminds of You”- OST of “Missing You.”
Bautiful Days Byul
Lim Jeong-hee was born on May 17th, , in Seoul, South Korea. She is a Korean R&B and Pop singer who debuted in under JYP Entertainment. One of her notable performances in was at the 5th Pattaya Music Festival in Thailand, bringing her name to foreign music lovers. She is more famous for street music than music on television or radio. Before her official debut, Lim Jeong-hee held countless street performances, dubbed the “diva of street music,” significantly contributing to attracting a large fan base. Her popular soundtracks included “Scent of a Flower”- OST of Emergency Couple, “It Hurts It Hurts”- OST of Super Daddy Yeol, and “I’ll Be There”- OST of “Medical Top Team.”
It Hurts It Hurts Lim Jeong-hee
Gummy’s natural and emotional voice has never disappointed Korean music lovers. Moreover, when people know that this female singer will sing for a particular drama, they will find that drama and watch it right away to enjoy the drama and hear her emotional voice. In the treasure trove of Korean drama music, there are many hit songs performed by Gummy and always top on the music charts, such as “You Are My Everything” soundtrack “Descendants the Sun” or “Remember Me “- the soundtrack of “Hotel Del Luna.”
Remember Me Gummy
Taeyeons full name is Kim Taeyeon, born on March 9, She is the leader, main vocalist of SNSD, the leading girl group in Korea directly under the big man SM Entertainment. At the same time, she is also a member of SM. The Ballad a project group that brings together SMs huge vocals. As a solo artist and her usual productions, she has featured in many soundtrack songs. Along with Hyolyn, Taeyeon is one of the few vocalists from an idol group highly appreciated as a singer singing the soundtrack. She is one must-have talent to have in the list of Korean drama OST singers.
The leader of SNSD is a rare internal vocalist of K-pop. Even when working with a group or releasing a solo song, everyone always praises her voice. Especially in the role of performing the OST, Taeyeon has completed very successfully the OSTs of a series of hit dramas such as “That Winter, the Wind Blows”, “Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo”, “To the Beautiful You”, etc.
Closer Taeyeon (OST To the Beautiful You)
Since joining the television program, Unpretty Rapstar season 2 in , Heize has been officially known to Korean music fans more widely. She is also considered a phenomenon on the digital charts of Korean music in With her unique voice and unique style, Heize is increasingly asserting her position. Besides, she also owns many very famous soundtracks and is always welcomed by many people.
Can you see my heart Heize (OST Hotel Del Luna)
“Hello / Goodbye” is a popular song from the drama “My Love from The Stars” performed by Hyolyn- a member of Sistar. Many Kpop group fans do not know Korean movies or actors. In contrast, many Korean drama fans are not interested in idol groups at all. Therefore, choosing an idol group member to sing drama soundtracks is a wise way to boost both sides names. Of course, not all idol singers can be charming and have a long-term attachment to the soundtrack career. Hyolyn is one of the few idols who can do this.
Hyolyns real name is Kim Hyo-jung, born on December 11, She is best known as a member of the girl group Sistar and the subunit Sistar On November 26, , she made her official debut as a solo artist with her debut album “Love and Hate” and title song duo “Lonely” and “One Way Love.” “Hello / Goodbye” is a solo performance that helped Hyolyn take No. 1 on the Gaon music charts and K-pop Hot The song was released on January 22, , and has earned more than 1 million copies sold.
These are some talented Korean drama OST singers who give out their beautiful voices to make the drama more prefect. They can make you become their fans after listening to their list of excellent music above. Also, you may not want to miss our should watch Korean dramas.
Run On OST (Korean Drama)
|Director:||Lee Jae Hoon|
Run On (런 온) is a South Korean television series starring Im Si-wan, Shin Se-kyung, Choi Soo-young and Kang Tae-oh. It premiered on JTBC on December 16, and is available for streaming worldwide on Netflix.
A love story between Ki Seon-Gyeom (Im Si-Wan) and Oh Mi-Joo (Shin Se-Kyung).Ki Seon-Gyeom was once a popular sprinter for the national team.
Due to a case, he quit the sport. He then begins to work as a sports agent. Meanwhile, Oh Mi-Joo writes subtitle translations for movies. She was thrilled when she first she her name as a translator during the end credits. She meets Ki Seon-Gyeom, who just quit being a sprinter. She feels they were destined to meet.
Seo Dan-A (Sooyoung) is the CEO of a sports agency. She is the only child of a man who runs the Seomyung Group. Because of her gender, she is pushed back on the list of potential successors to the Seomyung Group. She lives fiercely to take back what originally belonged to her. Lee Young-Hwa (Kang Tae-Oh) then appears in her life. He is a university student, majoring in art. He likes movies and croquis drawing. (via asianwiki)
OST Songs Lyrics
We will update all the songs, lyrics, audio and music video from Run On (Original Television Soundtrack) with English Translation as following table:
Run On OST Full Album Tracklist
- Run To You
- Ride Or Die
- Blue Bird
- My Light
- I Wish It Was You 너였으면 좋겠어
- Priority 우선순위
- Where Are You 그대는 어디에
- Breeze 살랑살랑
- I And You 나 그리고 너
- E.T Ching Gu
- Gun of Love
- Their Way of Communication
- Is It You Again?
- CEO Seo
- In Your World
- Dear You
- Little Comfort
- Actually We Want to Stop
- Chic Dan-A
- Kis First Running
Run On Soundtrack Playlist
(*) JTBCs kdrama Run On reveals OST line-up: Baek Ji Young, Shin Yong Jae, Kim Won Ju, Kim Na Young, Solar (MAMAMO), Yuju (GFRIEND), Kei (Lovelyz) Joohoney (MONSTA X) and THE BOYZ
Filed Under: AlbumsTagged With: Run On OSTSours: https://kgasa.com/album/run-on-ost/
- Wall stickers reusable
- Nibco water valve
- Dell optiplex 3050
- American ninja 1 full movie
- 97 muchmore road harrison ny
- The challenge cast
- Twenty one clothing line
- Boho rug colorful
- Liquid force space pod
Mr. Queen OST
No Touch Princess (lit.)
Queen Cheorin (lit.)
|Director:||Yun Seong Sik|
Mr. Queen (철인왕후) is a South Korean television series which aired on tvN. Directed by Yoon Sung-sik, it stars Shin Hye-sun and Kim Jung-hyun as the 25th queen and king of the Joseon Dynasty. Based on the original Chinese web drama Go Princess Go, the series is about a man named Bong-hwan from the modern age, being trapped in the body of Queen Cheorin in the Joseon era. It premiered on tvN on December 12, and airs every Saturday and Sunday at (KST).
In the present day, Jang Bong-Hwan works as a chef at the Presidents Blue House. He has a free spirit, but his spirit somehow finds its way into the body of Queen Kim So-Yong (Shin Hye-Sun) in the Joseon period. King Cheoljong (Kim Jung-Hyun) has secrets. He seems like a figurehead, who is gentle and easygoing. In fact, he hides his strong aspects. Queen Sunwon (Bae Jong-Ok) is the late King Sunjo’s wife. She wields the true power in the country and, thus, relegates King Cheoljong as just a figurehead. Kim Jwa-Geun (Kim Tae-Woo) is Queen Sunwon’s younger brother. He is extremely ambitious.
Mr. Queen OST Songs Lyrics
We will update all the songs, lyrics, audio and music video from Mr. Queen (Original Television Soundtrack) with English Translation as following table:
Mr. Queen Soundtrack Playlist
Mr. Queen OST Full Tracklist
- Bong Hwan A 환아 Norazo (노라조)
- Like A Star 마음이 별이 되어 JANG HAN BYUL (장한별)
- Here I am Jo Hyun Ah 조현아 (Urban Zakapa)
- PUZZLE SOYOU 소유) & PARK WOO JIN 박우진 (AB6IX)
- Keep Going DinDin (딘딘)
- The Great Recipe 철인시대 (위대한 레시피) sEODo
- To my one and only you 나의 유일한 너에게 XIUMIN (EXO)
- Like a star 별들 중에서 Onestar (임한별)
- Venus 비너스(feat. VIINI권현빈) Moon Jong Up (문종업)
- Like the first snow 첫눈처럼 KIM JUNGHYUN (김정현)
- Mr.Queen 하울 (HowL)
- Secret of the well 하울 (HowL)
- Conspiracy DL
- Palace 하울 (HowL)
- No touch 하울 (HowL)
- Iron tango 하울 (HowL)
- Lost memory 하울 (HowL)
- Other world 하울 (HowL)
- Rebellion DL
- Toy soldier DL
Filed Under: AlbumsTagged With: Mr. Queen OSTSours: https://kgasa.com/album/mr-queen-ost/