Exclusive Obsidian interior dazzles guests as food item colors “pop”, even in matching crisper drawers and the freezer.
Fully Flush, Fully Integrated Design
This integrated built-in refrigerator fits beautifully into any decor, blending into custom cabinetry with a truly seamless appearance, reflecting your appreciation for the fine details of design. Must be installed in a 25" deep cabinet to achieve the fully flush look.
Style with Custom Wood Panels or Suite-Coordinating Stainless Steel Panel Kits (not included)
Customize the exterior with wood panels to seamlessly blend with surrounding cabinetry for a fully integrated look, or pair with Euro-Style or Pro-Style® Stainless panel kits to match other Jenn-Air® suite appliances.
TwinFresh™ Climate Control System
This system creates two distinct environments, ideal for both fresh and frozen foods’ different preservation needs. It creates cool, humid air in the refrigerator and produces dry, frigid air in the freezer.
Multi-Point LED Theater Lighting
Multiple LED lights increases visibility and beautifully showcases food items against the Obsidian interior, on both Elegance Shelving.
Light-Guided Capacitive Touch Controls
With the slightest touch, intuitive, light-guided controls easily direct through menu settings by using highlighted portions of the control panel.
Soft-Close Crisper Drawers
Soft-Close technology lets refrigerator drawers close softly, quietly, and securely.
Glass shelves accented with brushed aluminum trim appear to float with an open, refined look, providing enhanced visibility while making foods and beverages easy to see and locate.
Delays over-ripening* of certain fruits and vegetables by absorbing ethylene gas. *Based on commonly purchased produce.
FreshFlow™ Air Filter
Enjoy an interior refrigerator environment that is fresh and free of common food odors.
Variable Capacity Compressor
Operates at variable speeds and optimizes cooling by avoiding the abrupt start/stop cycles of single-speed compressors, maintaining consistent temperatures.
Automatic Ice Maker with Storage Drawer
Enjoy access to a steady supply of fresh, filtered ice conveniently stowed in its own drawer.
Max Ice Option
Makes fresh-tasting ice at a faster production rate for 24 hours to accommodate your entertainment needs.
French Door Refrigerator
Chill trays of hors d’oeuvres or serving platters of epicurean entrees in a spacious design that keeps the refrigerator compartment at eye level with a bottom-freezer that allows for efficient organization of frozen items.
Can you go with the "standard size", and yes, have an additional fridge, freezer, or combo, in the kitchen (e.g., under counter) or elsewhere?
Van-Guard23 wrote: ↑Wed May 09, am My wife and I are having our house built and during the Design Options meeting, we were (at least I was) vacillating between a 36" or a 42" width opening for the refrigeratorbelieve 48" is too big and not worth the hassle. For context, in our current house, we have a a 36" W refrigerator at cu ft capacityand that seems to satisfy our needs for the most part.
I initially thought we would want a wider (and more capacity) refrigerator (brand -immaterial at this point) so we opted for a 42" W opening. However, we soon learned that most big box stores (i.e Home Depot) wouldn't even install a 42" wide fridge (especially the built-ins) as they wanted to avoid liability issues. Additionally, when (not if) a 42" or 48" fridge breaks down, they wouldn't even haul it away either. So, with the limited choices of 42" wide refrigerators (we prefer the French door refrigerators with no external water or ice dispenser) and with costs easily in $8,+ for those size refrigerators, I would like to ask fellow BHs if they've come upon a similar decision and can provide some feedback on whether or not it's worth it to go with a 42" wide fridge or just stick with the 36" wide fridges. Should we insist on a counter-depth refrigerator as well?
Thanks in advance.
Especially with an extra freezer, there's less need to use it often, so even in the basement or family room should be okay.
If you need extra fridge space, then more frequent access might make a smaller unit better if it is right there.
Will your dining or entertaining be much different? Are you planning a larger dining room table, for example?
Were you (whoever cooks) feeling constrained by the standard size fridge/freezer?
Also, with side-by-side, think about whether there might be oversized items (width) such as large pizzas or even huge turkeys that might need to be stored and will those fit?
IF you use the fridge for wine, perhaps an under counter wine cabinet will help?
(We ended up with a large one (the size of a smaller fridge); DH surprised me with it, as we no longer were going to have the same "cool basement" in our new house, b/c the "garden level" was finished, and not a "cellar" type of environment. We like fine wine, so this was a wonderful surprise )
This signature is a placebo. You are in the control group.Sours: https://www.bogleheads.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=
Best inch Professional Counter Depth Refrigerators For (Reviews / Ratings / Prices)
You would think inch refrigerators would be more popular in larger kitchens. They have more usable cubic footage than the standard inch model.
A inch professional refrigerator is about 22 cubic feet. A inch pro refrigerator is almost 26 cubic feet in capacity. There is a considerable storage difference, especially if you are considering a side-by-side model.
However, 36 inches is the standard for refrigerators. Forty-two inches is far less common.
Once you remove tile and granite from a kitchen and look at its skeleton, cabinets are a series of standard measurements.
Stoves are 30 inches while dishwashers are 24 inches, so an uncommon dimension like 42 inches can throw off your entire kitchen layout.
You have to actively specify a inch refrigerator when designing your kitchen or your cabinet shop, designer, and appliance store will automatically assume you only have 36 inches even in a larger space.
Professional Counter Depth Refrigerators at Yale Appliance in Hanover
In this article, you will learn the best brands and their features for inch refrigeration. We will briefly look at side-by-side refrigerators versus French door refrigerators as well.
Lastly, we'll cover a few more options to fill a inch space. Smaller integrated refrigeration columns have become much more popular over the last few years because you can customize your options and placement.
They also fit within a cabinet and become indistinguishable with the rest of your cabinets. You will have more brand choices shopping for integrated columns.
So, this article will be about all your refrigeration choices for your inch space.
Let's get started.
French Door Vs. Side-By-Side Professional Refrigerators
French doors are more popular because you have more lateral storage than a side by side and more refrigerator space.
Side -by-side refrigerators tend to be narrower in smaller sizes, but not at 42 inches. There is more freezer space in a 42 inch as well.
During the quarantine, people have looked at their freezer capacities more critically to store food.
Unfortunately, there were limited standalone freezers available, and side by side have again started to be trending better.
In 42 inch, side by side is a legitimate option because you have space, and you are not pulling a heavier freezer drawer like the bottom freezer of a French door.
I would recommend viewing both before buying.
Sub-Zero has the only inch French door refrigerator on this list.
Best Inch Professional Counter Depth Refrigerators For
Sub-Zero Pro Counter Depth Refrigerator BIUFD/O - $10,
- Capacity – At Cubic feet, this is the largest inch built-in refrigerator on the market.
- Freshness – Sub-Zero was the first on the market with two separate cooling zones.
- This keeps dry, very cold air out of the refrigerator and keeps the warmer, humid air out of the freezer.
- It prevents freezer burn in the freezer and frozen, dried out food in the refrigerator, and eliminated the taste and odors from the refrigerator being trapped in the freezer.
- Air Purification – The "Pure Air" system scrubs the air every 20 minutes to keep foods as fresh as possible for as long as possible.
- Spoiling food emits ethylene gas. The air scrubber scrubs these gasses to preserve the food and eliminate cross-contamination with other foods.
- Crispers and Deli Drawers - Located near the evaporator, these bins are kept a little cooler than the rest of the refrigerator and are magnetically sealed for fruit and vegetable preservation.
- Microprocessor - Keeps temperature accuracy to within 1 degree for optimal freshness. Also, lets you control lighting, alarms, ice production, and monitors usage to defrost when you are the least likely to be using it.
- LED Lighting – Crisp LED lights are designed to be brighter than standard bulbs and don't add heat like other bulbs.
- The LED bulbs are energy-efficient and designed to last the lifetime of the refrigerator.
- Soft-Close Deli Drawer – A full-width, soft-close deli drawer allows for wide platters or small items that can be separated with the included dividers.
- Nanotechnology Shelving - Spills congeal and do not spread. If you have ever spilled juice in your fridge, you are cleaning semi harden juice residue seemingly forever.
- Nanotechnology helps solve that problem.
- The water dispenser is available on both.
Sub-Zero Refrigerator Feature Highlights:
This is the best inch counter depth refrigerator on the market.
From the best food preservation system to capacity, adjustability, and overall longevity.
It starts with a vacuum seal to keep food out, to magnetic crispers to keep the air in the crisper, and two compressors, so warmer air does not blend with the colder, drier air.
Their food preservation system also scrubs the air of ethylene (the gas that fruits and veggies give off that make them go bad, quick), mold, bacteria, and viruses every 20 minutes keeping your food fresher and longer.
Sub-Zero Professional Refrigerator Air Purifier System
It's the most sophisticated on the market. Imagine an avocado lasting 2 to 4 weeks in a refrigerator – that's how well this system works.
The shelves are split and allow for many different configurations. Their nanotechnology coating does not allow the spills to spread.
SubZero is available in stainless and paneled options.
True Pro Counter Depth Refrigerator TRSBS-SS-B - $14,
- 2 Compressors, 2 Evaporators:
- Customization: Colors and trims: This refrigerator can be customized with ten different base colors and six different trims for the hinges
- LCD Controls - Simple to use controls and crisp LCD display, the True 42 control panel offers professional performance.
- Ramp -Up Lighting – Beautiful LED lighting to showcase a beautiful all stainless steel interior – no plastic anywhere.
- Door Bins - Three adjustable, removable door bins are adjustable and made from pro-grade stainless steel for hygiene, cleaning, and overall longevity.
- Glass Shelving - Stainless steel trimmed glass shelves that are both adjustable and removable.
- Drawers - Soft-close glides and stainless steel for durability and ease of use.
- Freezer Baskets - Three polished stainless-steel wire baskets are easy to see and are also smooth-glide for a quiet, solid feel.
- Door Hinges - Solid stainless steel and designed to stay open at °, each high-grade hinge passes extreme testing and has a silent, soft close.
- Stainless Interior - Absorbs cold better and is the most hygenic
True Refrigerator Feature Highlights:
True is the one refrigerator company with the ability to out design Sub-Zero. In many ways, they are similar. Both are family-owned American companies manufacturing in the US.
However, True is a huge company. Chances are if you bought ice cream at your local supermarket, you pulled it out of a True freezer.
True Professional Refrigeration at Yale Appliance in Hanover
This unit reflects its commercial styling. However, you can customize this refrigerator with ten colors and another 6 for the hinges for a truly unique finish.
They have copied many of Sub-Zero's innovations with two compressors. They added a second evaporator as well.
Trues temperature can be controlled in 1-degree increments, also like a Sub-Zero.
Curiously, this refrigerator does not have an icemaker. According to True, it may never have one.
The repair was cited as the reason. They are correct.
Out of 35, service calls, Yale logged last year. The icemaker was the single biggest complaint.
You cannot panel the True inch refrigerator.
JennAir Pro Counter Depth Refrigerator JF42NXFXDE - $9,
- "Obsidian Interior"/LED Theater Lighting - Designed in conjunction with the LED lighting, the Obsidian interior and LEDs make anything in the refrigerator "pop" with color.
- Fully Flush, Fully Integrated Design - Fully flush design allows complete cabinet integration for a seamless look in a inch deep cabinet.
- Panel Ready or Stainless Steel – Building on the fully integrated design, you can match surrounding cabinetry for a fully integrated look like pantry doors look – your guests will not even know that it is a refrigerator without opening the doors. Stainless steel door panels, sold separately, match the rest of the JennAir suite of appliances.
- TwinFresh™ Climate Control System - With two evaporators (the part of the motor that cools the air), the air in the refrigerator is kept separate from the freezer to avoid freezer burn and frozen/frosty vegetables.
- Light-Guided Capacitive Touch Controls - Easy to use and see intuitive touch controls.
- Soft-Close Crisper Drawers - Quiet, secure, and easy to use. Also has an ethylene gas absorbed to prevent fruits and vegetables from rotting too quickly.
- Elegance Shelving - Beautiful glass shelves add to the décor on the inside and easy to re-arrange for taller and wider items.
JennAir Refrigerator Feature Highlights:
JennAir is the least expensive brand on this list and has the best rebate program in addition. They also have the only model with water and ice on the door.
When the big innovation is an "Obsidian" or a black interior, it's a sign that JennAir has fallen a bit behind the market leaders for pro-style refrigeration
JennAir has instead focused on integrated refrigeration. We will see that in a second.
This unit has decent shelving and two evaporators to maintain temperature and humidity in the two compartments.
At 25 inches deep overall, including the doors, it is over 2 inches shallower than the Sub-Zero and over 3 inches shallower than the True.
Their pro refrigerator has similar measurements as their integrated without some of the features.
Some deeper items are harder to fit. It also does not have spill-proof shelves like the rest on this list.
Still, JennAir is a solid choice for value.
Your Best Alternative Option: Integrated Column Refrigeration Adding Up To 42 Inches
Integrated Column Refrigeration at Yale Appliance in Hanover
Integrated column refrigeration has become increasingly popular, as we mentioned at the beginning of this article.
It's seamless to the cabinets and allows you to customize your refrigerator and freezer for location and size.
Integrated fits within a cabinet, whereas the door of a pro refrigerator will protrude past your cabinets. However, that shallower depth decreases the internal cubic footage due to the shallower depth.
Professional Refrigerators at Yale Appliance in Hanover
The difference in cubic footage is over 10%. That Sub-Zero Pro is cubic feet versus for the integrated.
They offer two different looks in your kitchen. The Pro is noticeable, and the other is completely hidden.
More manufacturers produce the integrated type because it's easier to comply with energy laws with two smaller units than one larger refrigerator.
For 42 inches, you have to buy two units, a inch refrigerator, and an inch freezer. Industry term you may have heard is columns.
Best Integrated Column Refrigerators & Freezers
Thermador Inch Freezer Column T18IFSP - $5,
Thermador Inch Refrigerator Column T24IRSP - $5,
- Open Door Assist - This new system from Thermador allows you not to have to use a handle – just push on the door, and it automatically opens. You can set it to close if accidentally opened as well automatically.
- ThermaFresh - Automatic humidity and temperature control.
- Delicate Produce Bins - Soft close bins located on the door provide a safe space for delicate products that can bruised and be damaged easily.
- Theater Lighting - Light bars on both sides of the refrigerator and freezer, give the best view to every corner.
- TFT Display - Easy to use and intuitive touch screen controls everything in the refrigerator and freezer
- Cool Air Flow Technology – New energy-efficient system to optimize temperature accuracy and energy efficiency without sacrificing performance.
- Soft-Close Drawers - Quiet and easy to use. The produce bin also has an ethylene filter to keep fruits and vegetables fresher, longer.
- Freedom® Hinge - Allows for a fully flush install in a inch deep cabinet
- Diamond Ice - Thermador's uniquely shaped ice designed to keep drinks colder, longer.
Thermador Column Refrigeration Feature Highlights:
Stunning would be the word to describe Thermador's new integrated refrigeration. Inside and out, the inch freezer and inch refrigerator columns make a gorgeous inch pair.
From being able to use these without handles to the interior ramp-up, theater-style LED lighting. This series is well-conceived.
The display is the most intuitive as well as controlling many of the refrigerator functions.
You can also set the door to a "push to open" mode. If your hands are full, you can push the door, and it will open automatically.
Their air management system and bin storage keep food fresher as well.
However, at inch total depth with doors, big items like roasts, pizza boxes, platters just do not fit.
Prepare for a backup fridge in the basement for those extra-large items.
Thermador has a great rebate program as well, with free dishwashers and hoods with qualified purchases.
JennAir Inch Freezer Column ALOVE18FLC - Starting at $15,
JennAir Inch Refrigerator Column ALOVE24RRC - Starting at $15,
- Burlesque Interior
- Ecliptic Lighting
- Emotive Controls
- Solid Glass and Metal
- Hushed Acoustics
- Remote Access
- Magnet-to-Metal Seal
- Smooth Close Drawers
- Prism Ice
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- Shapeshifter Drawers (Freezer)
- DeepFreeze® Mode
- Vacation Mode (app only)
- Sabbath Mode
- Smart Integration
- Down-Low Airflow
- Adaptable Installation
- United Dual Toe-Kick
- Produce Preserver
- Water Filter Included
JennAir Column Refrigeration Feature Highlights:
JennAir has more features on its integrated column refrigerators than its pro. It is Wi-Fi enabled so that you can control the temperature from an App on your phone.
The interior is stainless, so it absorbs cold faster. The refrigerator has three controllable zones of temperature control and two in the freezer as well.
The bins are solid with nanotechnology on the shelves.
JennAir has decent integrated refrigerators and a similar rebate as the Thermador.
Sub-Zero Inch Freezer Column ICFI - $7,
Sub-Zero Inch Refrigerator Column ICFI - $7,
Sub-Zero Column Refrigeration Feature Highlights:
- Monitor and control remotely with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Accepts custom panels for an integrated look within cabinetry or stainless-steel accessory panels
- and handles to match other Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
- Preserves frozen foods with frigid, dry air
- Creates a seamless look with single door design in your kitchen
- Controls temperature within one degree of setpoint
- Locks in cold air with a magnetic door seal system
- Filters water and ice, removing contaminants, chlorine taste, and odor
- Yields ice automatically and "max ice" for additional production.
- Control brightness with soft-on LED lighting
Sub-Zero's freshness story of twin compressors, vacuum seal, magnetic crispers, and air scrubber was also designed into their integrated units.
Whereas they still have a good freshness story, the newer integrated units from JennAir and others have Wi-Fi and different cooling zones not available in a Sub-Zero.
Best Inch Professional Counter Depth Refrigerators: Key Takeaways
Sub-Zero & Wolf Kitchen Featuring Professional and Integrated Refrigeration at Yale Appliance in Hanover
There certainly are some great choices for inch refrigeration. Forty-two inches should be considered, especially when considering a side-by-side. You will have much better storage than a 36 inch.
What will help you decide between them is knowing your priorities.
If you are looking for a function, the Sub-Zero French door is a good choice.
True is interesting with the ability to customize and a new freshness story. JennAir is decent for the price, along with packages as well.
For that fully seamless look in your kitchen, Thermador, JennAir, and Sub-Zero are all good choices with many options as well.
Want to learn more about counter depth, professional and integrated refrigerators? Get the Yale Counter Depth Refrigerator Buyers Guide with features, specs and inside buying tips to all the brands. Well over , people have read a Yale Guide.
And I took her hands one put on my chest, and the other on her chest. - Well. Who's better. At first, I just drove her hands over our breasts and looked into her eyes smiling)) I love this lipstick. With her, my smile just hits on the spot.
Refrigerator 42 inch wide
There was something special about this day, and they both knew that something was going to happen today. He knew that his beautiful, sunny girlfriend was still innocent, but still he felt that something would happen between them today. A little tired of the bustle of the city, of stuffy trams, they decided to take a break.Top 5 Best Refrigerators You Can Buy In 2021
I was sure that you and your grandmother were doing well there, and I was not worried about anything. That's because, what a misfortune. - Well, frankly, Mom, at first I had such thoughts.
- Dt466 fuel line diagram
- Kubernetes cluster domain
- Kindle unlimited india price
- Honda code p0304
- Delta batman bed
- Model y seat covers
- Spartan international index fund
- Brush in photoshop cs6
- Adjustable armrest replacement
- Netgear cm1000
- 5 shelf white bookcase
You didn't mind. Oh, by the way, he is so good in bed !!. Why did I flap my ears before. Such a cool lover, and even close by.